Wish to become a Member of Saksham Digital Library?, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Scanned copy of your disability certificate;
- Proof of address like Aadhar card or voter id card;
- An active mobile number and email id.
Request for ‘Reading Without Seeing’ seminar
Wish to experience our ‘Reading Without Seeing’ seminar? We can organize one at your school/college/institution/organization upon your request, simply drop us an email at email@example.com. Through this seminar, you will learn about and get to experience the different tools and softwares that can help you to read books without seeing. You will also get to know about the latest resources to find accessible content.
Training to Produce Accessible Content
Saksham is one of the largest accessible content producers in India. Train with our team of in-house experts, who make this happen everyday. The training will equip you to do conversion of print resources into accessible format like EPUB 3.0, DAISY or Braille. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and place a request for training and our experts will organize a 2-3 days training programme at your place!
Training for Publishers for Inclusive Publishing
Saksham has always believed in the power of collective efforts and joint stakeholders to drive change. If you are a mainstream publisher, we are happy to offer you our inclusive publishing support. Our service comes with these benefits:-
- Access to quality technical expertise;
- You will learn about the new developments in inclusive publishing;
- Opportunity to learn and experience first-hand how to convert your existing content into accessible format;
- Our experts will guide you to develop a better workflow subject for your available resources;
- You will also learn how to publish vernacular languages in an accessible format;
- Our training will allow you to witness how a publisher can publish a book born accessible.
Contact us at email@example.com to know more